SeekDotNet.com Affiliate Program
Who can Join?
Anyone can join the our Affiliate Program and we will pay generous commissions for referring new web hosting accounts to us. It's easy to qualify, it's free to join, and, best of all, customers can earn some quick cash!
How much is the commissions?
We will pay you 25% from total sales for each new hosting account that you refer to us! You can keep track of your referred sites, commissions, and payments conveniently within a new web-based Affiliate Manager.
How do I join the SeekDotNet.com Affiliate Program?
Anyone can join our Affiliate program. However if you are our current customer, you are automatically enrolled in our affiliate program.
How do I refer customers?
You'll have an unique Affiliate ID in the form of URL.
- Your clients will need to click on this URL before they sign-up with us
- The affiliate system will generate a cookie that store of the affiliate information on your computer for 30 days.
- Our affiliate software will then know if the clients is referred by you and will automatically give you credit for this.
Can I see reports of my referred sales and commissions?
Yes, we display reports of your referred sales, commissions, and payouts in a separate Affiliate Manager ControlPanel located at http://affiliate.seekdotnet.com
How do you know an account was referred by me?
Our hosting system will store the Affiliate ID along with the new account information so we will know that the new account was referred by the Affiliate Program Member associated with that unique Affiliate ID. (user have to enable cookie and or use session enable Internet Browser ex: IE, Firefox Opera etc.)
How long will it take to get the payment after I request it?
Payments are processed on the 1st and 15th of every month.
Can I get credit for accounts that I referred in the past?
No, the Affiliate Program is not retroactive. Only accounts signed up after you join will qualify as Referred sites.
Where can I review the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions?
They are posted online at: /affiliatetermcondition.aspx
What is considered as a sale that will get commission credit?
- The Referred Sale must use your Affiliate ID when they order their accounts either by directly typing the Affiliate ID into the order form or clicking through the special Affiliate Link.
- You must have a link on your website or forum that shows the affiliate link or affiliate banner
- The Referred Site must be active and in good standing for more than 60 days.
- Signups using a Promotion Code does not qualify as a sale for the Affiliate Program.
- A Referred Site that was terminated for Policy Violation or Non-Payment will not qualify as a sale for the Affiliate Program
- A Referred Site will not be given Affiliate credits twice.
How do I get paid?
- Payouts are available after the total commissions exceeds a threshold of $100.00.
- You must request payment via the Affiliate Manager Control Panel
- Payments are made via PAYPAL ONLY. No other form of payment will be made. To open a paypal account, please visit www.paypal.com
If I have more questions, who do I contact?
You can contact us here , with any questions about the Affiliate Program.
We Are Here to Help!
We are extremely proud of our support and are available to help you at anytime.
- SeekDotNet Really World Class ASP.NET Hosting Provider. Would recommend this to everyone. "Damian"
- "I had a issue with my account and got such good support from seekdotnet staff.. It makes me happy to know you have such a quick response team(staff)in place. Regards, One very happy customer."Ultan Kelly"