ASP.NET Ajax Hosting at SeekDotNet.com
AJAX Web Hosting
ASP.NET AJAX (formerly called ATLAS) is a free framework for building rich interactive, cross-browser web applications. This Microsoft technology integrates cross-browser client script libraries with the ASP.NET 4.51 framework.
With ASP.NET Ajax you can enhanced Interactivity and Responsiveness by using AJAX Toolkit
, Juice UI
AJAX hosting at SeekDotNet.com are compatible with Windows 2003 hosting with IIS 6 Hosting and Windows 2008 hosting with IIS 7 Hosting. It also be able to functions well on MS SQL 2005 hosting, MS SQL 2008 hosting and the latest MS SQL 2012 hosting. Silverlight Hosting compatible.
AJAX - Product Benefits
- Create next-generation interfaces with reusable AJAX Hosting components
- Enhance existing Web pages using powerful AJAX controls with support for all modern browsers
- Access remote hosting services and data directly from the browser without writing a ton of complicated script
- Support for the most popular and generally used browsers, which includes Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari
- Client integration with ASP.NET application services for forms authentication and user profiles
Other Features of ASP.NET AJAX
Web controls and page rendering logic that make up ASP.NET are implemented as classes in the .NET Framework. Yet the .NET Framework comprises much more than just ASP.NET. ASP.NET MVC 2 hosting provides better support to IIS7, IIS8 and ASP.NET MVC modules and handlers support unified configuration. In fact a user can have multiple versions of ASP.NET on the same machine.
ASP.NET AJAX Hosting Features
- Server-side AJAX Programming
Developers familiar with ASP.NET's server-side programming model can add AJAX functionality using the familiar server controls, and the convenient drag and drop gestures. For example, partial update functionality can be added to ASP.NET applications by wrapping sections of their websites in the AJAX server control "Update Panel" which enables the server controls to update without a post back. This is as simple as AJAX programming gets.
- Client-side AJAX Programming
ASP.NET AJAX shines in its ability to combine the best of server-side and client-side AJAX programming, providing Web applications with a user experience similar to the richness of traditional desktop applications. Watch some of the following videos to learn how simple it is to get started with ASP.NET AJAX programming.